It's fun to paint pictures with Kitpas (rice bran wax crayon)


I started to use a crayon named Kitpas. 

It is made of rice bran wax and pigments. It doesn't smell like ordinary crayons made with paraffin wax. Comparing with my favorite beeswax crayons, I can paint with less pressure. Kitpas has bright colors, and I also like its smooth writing feeling.


At first, I bought a 6-color set. I tried painting with it for a few minutes, and it was enough for me to know that I needed to buy a complete 24-color set.

It is fun to overpaint and mix colors.


I painted the tulip on the left by mixing white and red; and the tulip on the right with red and yellow.

As it is easy to mix colors, the small set of six colors has allowed me to paint a variety of things with different colors. And, this kind of limitation can stimulate creativity.

This rice wax crayon writes so comfortably that I can't stop panting. 


Popular Posts