Organic food shops in Kagawa Prefecture

In this post, I'm introducing some organic food shops in Kagawa Prefecture which I often go shopping at.


Chirorin-mura (in Takamatsu city)

Chirorin-mura was opened in 1984, and it is one of long-established natural food stores in Kagawa. They sell organic vegetables, fruits, bread, drinks, a variety of packaged foods, and many others. I also bring vegetables and herbs grown in my organic farm (chinmyo batake) to this shop every week or every two weeks (depending on the season). Some of my favorite items sold here are Oheso Cafe's  bread and Terada Honke's naturally brewed rice wine. 



Kasuga Suijin Marche (in Takamatsu city)


Kasuga Suijin Marche has a variety of fresh organic vegetables all through the year. I often go shopping at this shop, as well as Chirorin-mura, to buy vegetables I don't grow in my garden. The store has a bakery in it, and my favorite is a bread with sprouted brown rice (and without sugar). Another favorite of mine is Radish's boxed vegetable lunch, which doesn't have sugar or chemicals.



Saien's Marche (in Takamatsu city)


Saien's Marche sells organic vegetables, fruits, drinks, wild yeast bread, boxed lunches and others. There is an eating area upstairs, and in this space you can eat the boxed lunch or other food sold in this shop. 



Sanuki Kodawari Ichi (in Mitoyo city)


Sanuki Kodawari Ichi used to be located in Manno city, but it was relocated to Takase in Manno city in 2018. They sell organic vegetables, fruits, rice, as well as some agricultural materials and vegetable seeds. They have their unique product label, showing how long the farmer has done without agricultural chemicals or synthesized fertilizers. 



Popular Posts